If you have no time, we suggest you some short and crucial tour to know Ravenna the city of mosaics, three times capital: of the Western Roman Empire, of the Goths and of the Byzantine Empire in Europe.The magnificence of that period has left astounding monuments declared World Heritage Site. The city area (that we are going to show you) is made up of various landscapes, lagoons and channels with traditional fishing huts, pinewoods overlooking sandy beaches, where Nature expresses itself freely and animals live according to their natural lifestyle. For those who love good food, this tour is perfect to enjoy learning and cooking the best and traditional dishes of Romagna.
- Duration: 1 day
- Number of participants: from 2 to 4 people
- Price per person: from 95 euro
The package includes:
- Welcoming guests on arrival at Ravenna Train Station.
- Pick-up and drop off guests to Bologna Airport (on request)
- Hotel check-in and check–out assistance.
- 12 hours support for any emergency.
- One day of private tours, custom made by an official tour guide. The tours are done on foot/bike/boat. Bike and boat rental included.
- N. 1 lunches and 1 dinners as detailed below.
- Departure times of the tours will accommodate to the Group's needs and be compatible with the opening/closing times of museums and tourist sites.
- We can recommend a B&B/hotel at the best price.
- Morning: Pills of art. Discovering the famous monuments of Goth and Byzantine empire (cycling or walking)
- Lunch: piadina party (piadina bread, ham, salami, squaqquerone cheese) in a typical wine bar.
- Afternoon: scycling inside the pinewood forest surrounding Ravenna.On request it's possible sailing the lagoon in a small boat: the variety of habitats ,linked to the coexistence of fresh and brackish waters, attract sa rich and large bird fauna, expecially flamingos.
- Dinner-cooking-class: enjoy eating the local dishes you made during the cooking class accompanied by an appropriate DOC local wine.
Informations and reservations .Piera Angela Bezzi