Lying between the Po river and the Apennines, this land, the Romagna land, is considered among the most fertile and productive in Italy. Thanks to the contrast between the mountains and the sea, Emilia Romagna offers visitor breathtaking landscapes, wonders for the eyes and the spirit in a mixture of colors and scents of the earth, of joy, of music, of art. This tour offer to you art, spirituality, good wine and food.
Duration: 3 days
- Minimum number of participants: 6 people
- Details: done by bike and bus, easy
- Price per person: 175 euro
The offer includes:
- Two days of private tour made by professional team
- N. 1 wine tasting accompanied by home made local products.
- N. 2 night in b&b.
- Minibus for the transfer to Bertinoro.
- Mechanical assistance by Cicloguide Lugo
- Bike rental.
- Arrival: Faenza, late afternoon or evening.
- Dinner: free
- Overnight: in a B&B located in the sorrounding of Faenza.
- Morning: Breakfast then we cycle to Faenza: we visit the Parish Church of San Pietro Apostolo, which became the current Cathedral during the Renaissance period. Here San Pier Damiani rests for eternity and here we can see the miraculous image of the Virgin of Grace.
- Then: Palazzo Milzetti, masterpiece of the Neoclassicism.
- Lunch: free
- Afternoon: the Museo delle Ceramiche, with its historical and artistic heritage, awaits us.
- Dinner: tasting of local products (salami, piadina, cheese) accompanied by the Burson wine, produced by Randi winery
- Overnight : in the same beautiful B & B in the countryside of Faenza.
- Morning: by minibus we visit the medieval village of Bertinoro. First we will see the Parish Church of Polenta, already known at the time of Dante Alighieri.
- Then: we explore the historical city center of Bertinoro and the Museo of the Three Religions
- Dinner : free
- Afternoon : by minibus we will see the wonderful and original Church of Santa Maria delle Gazie in Fornò
Finally we return to the starting point. We come back home.
Informations and reservations :
Piera Angela Bezzi - Cell. +393478004649