Ravenna, the capital of the mosaics, is an ideal cycling place because everybody goes by bike. Ravenna is a rare gem of art, history and culture of the highest order with ancient origins and a glorious past; Romans, Goths and Byzantines. Ravenna houses the mortal remains of Dante Alighieri and keeps his memory alive with important events. This tour is made for lovers of the nature: cycling trough unusual habitats linked to the coexistence of fresh and brackish waters attracting a rich bird fauna, you can live a swell experience eating the local food hand-made by the “azdora” (in the past the landlady of the farming family) and mediterranean seafood.
- Duration: 3 days,
- Minimum number of participants: 4 people
- Full price per person: from 210 euro
The package includes:
- Welcoming guests on arrival at Ravenna Train Station.
- Pick-up and drop off guests to Bologna Airport (on request)
- Hotel check- in and check –out assistance.
- 24 hours support for any emergency.
- Three days of private tours, custom made by an official tour guide. The tours are done on foot/bike/train.
- Bike rental and ticket train.
- N. 3 lunches or dinners as detailed below.
- Mosaic's workshop
FIRST DAY: RAVENNA CAPITAL
- Morning: pick up guests and check in. City tour.
- Lunch: free
- Afternoon: mosaics tour.
- Dinner:wine tasting and culinary products with suggestions of an expert sommelier in a famous downtown restaurant.
SECOND DAY: RAVENNA AND ITS LAGOONS
- Morning: Cycling the Lagoons among unusual landscapes with flamingos and bird fauna.